Set TR50 La Pastaia Stainless Steel with 4 bronze dies
TR50 professional fresh pasta machine with mixer and screw extruder for making various types of pasta.
Suitable for small facilities and for domestic use, it features an output of up to 2.5kg/h and a tank with a capacity of 1.3kg.
All components that come into contact with food are made of stainless steel or food grade bronze.
- All moving parts are installed on ball bearings with long-life seals.
- Single-motor-driven, belt drive with maintenance-free reduction gear and chain for the mixer.
- Machine equipped with height-adjustable feet and plastic caps.
- Flame retardant power cord with plug.
Operating components can rotate in both directions.
- The operating parts are easy to disassemble to allow access for cleaning the machine.
- Allows you to make various pasta shapes by simply changing the die.
- Accessories supplied: ring nut key, 4 dies (if bought in the 4x die set), small ring-adapter.
- Please note: the container for measuring the liquid listed in the instructions is not included.
Every TR50 is unique:
Manufactured in a small factory in northern Italy and assembled and welded by hand, it can have small deviations and scratches here and there.
This does not affect the performance of the product in any way and is not a reason for complaint.
The small plastic adapter that allows you to use all our bronze dies with a 4,5cm diameter is included for free if you buy the TR50 on our Pastidea.com website.
- European version: 230V 50Hz (Shuko)
- American version: 110V 60Hz
|Dimensions||27 × 32.5 × 38 cm|
|Max. production|| |
|Dough capacity|| |
|Motor power|| |
Marbled Black, Marbled Black (USA version), Marbled White, Marbled White (USA version), Red, White