Salty bretzels snacks with Philips Pasta Maker
|-150 gr flour 0|
|-50 gr Semolina|
|-2,5 gr yeast|
|-70 gr Water|
|-10 gr Seed oil|
|-1/2 teaspoon salt|
|-1 tablespoon of baking soda|
|-1 egg yolk|
|-salt flakes or coarse salt|
|Cooking time: 15-20 min|
- Dissolve the yeast in the water.
- Mix the seed oil with the water and yeast.
- Assemble the die Big Brezel on the Philips Pasta Maker.
- Put the Flour 0, semolina and salt into the Philips Pasta Maker.
- Gradually add the liquids.
- Knead for 6 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for about 1 hour. Cover with a towel.
- Extrude the Bretzels with the Philips Pasta Maker.
- Let the the Bretzels to come out of the die by 0.5 cm and cut firmly.
- Let the Bretzels rest on a flat surface covered with a towel for about 30 minutes.
- Boil water in a large pot. When it boils, add 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Pass the pretzels for 5-10 seconds in the boiling water, drain them with a spoon and place them on a baking tray.
- Brush the Bretezels with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle with salt flakes or coarse salt.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees in a preheated, static oven.
- When they are golden brown, take them out of the oven, let them cool and enjoy!