Potato Gnocchi with Philips Pasta Maker
|-130 gr of boiled Potatos|
|-250 gr Semolina|
|-1 small egg (50gr)|
|Preparation: 45 min|
|Cooking time: 3-4 min|
- Boil the potatos. Whole and unpeeled.
- Peel the potatos, mash them and let the cool in a bowl.
- Assemble the Potato Gnocchi die on your Philips Pasta Maker.
- Put cooled mashed potatos and semolina in the Philips Pasta Maker.
- Gradually add the beaten egg.
- Knead for 6 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes.
- Extrude your Potato Gnocchi with Philips Pasta Maker.
- Let the gnocchi come out of your die for 2-3cm and cut firmly.
- Cook gnocchi in boiling salted water. When they will float on the surface of the water, wait 2 minutes.
- Drain gnocchi, season them and enjoy.
Seasoning gnocchi is always a pleasure. You can choose a fresh tomato sauce in summer or a cheese fondue in winter.
For the Fresh Tomato sauce Pick some cherry tomatoes. Cut them in half and stew them in a pan with olive oil until the juice comes out. Add salt and chilli pepper to taste. Fresh basil will give an Italian and fresh touch to your dish, don’t forget it.
For the winter version, choose any cheese you like, I recommend gorgonzola, melt it in a pan and slowly add milk. Add a little milk at a time to get the perfect creaminess for your dish. It will be a simple dish, but really tasty.
In any case, your gnocchi will be always tasty.